Tuesday, June 26, 2012

the days have cooled and the morning is fresh and crisp. edgar has more energy and tennis is on the tv. the 8'o'clock bell just rang. i love how it echoes through our village, our little inlet of the city. bells ringing and fading into the morning. and it sets a little fire in me.....it's 8 already. i've been cleaning and puttering for a couple of hours. but now i have to start the day for earnest. quilts to finish. and a tea-date with a friend i haven't seen in ages. and the bookstore this afternoon. a lovely day ahead of me.....
on thursday we are opening the studio for a quiet little sale. tracy will be on holidays with her family so it will be just me. me and my quilts...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day! I hope you and your friend enjoy a lovely tea date. :)

    ReplyDelete